tisdag 29 januari 2008

Still swollen :-(

This is the third day of antibiotics, second time around. Good news is, Dalacin has given me no side-effects so far. No nausea or anything.
Bad news is, it has had no effect either... I'm still just as swollen as I was two days ago. I was told it would take about three days, but I was hoping for at least some improvement.
Last night I made a facial mask with cucumber, to cool my face, and it felt so good. Kept cool for a bit longer than wet towels.

Today I have an appointment with my orthodontist, and tomorrow with my OS to get the stitches removed. Wish me luck...

4 kommentarer:

Shontelly sa...

GOOD LUCK .. oh wait, that was today wasn't it? How'd it go?

That's too bad about your infection and having to take more of those pills. :( Bummer.

Hey, what were the stitches for in your forehead??

Eva sa...

Thanks.. I'll write about how it went in a new post later.
the new antibiotics aren't that bad, they work better and i seem to finally be getting less swollen.

During the surgery I had a screw right above the eyebrows that they used to measure from, where to place they jaw.

Michelle sa...

Ouch, a screw in the forehead sounds painful.
I hope you're feeling better and the antibiotics are doing their job.

Eva sa...

LOL, I know but trust me, it only sounds painful. I never felt a thing :-)